Sunday 9 November 2008

My hometown!























My hometown.is a beautiful city -----Urumqi.Xinjiang.China.A from the sea at the furthest place.Xinjiang is biggest provincal city in China.Although Xinjiang is a very arid place.but there are have many fruit.Urumqi is a clean city.Where the building is magnificent. Traffic is very convenient.I love my hometown.


In my hometown .there's a lot of work.For example.Businessmen,Doctors.Workers.Teachers and so on.The people in my hometown do during their free time they can shopping,eat a big meal,paly with friends etc..there work very hard. Like the United States here. Like the people here. Like the snacks here. Like everything here. Last ten years. There are so busy. Is not so beautiful. Ten years ago, but it's still here so attractive. I love here.

2 comments:

shapx said...

halo,

ur blog looks like it's been far behind the other students. Missing some of the posts. U have fantastic story to tell, why don't you write?

MaoMao said...

oh.thanks.i will write fantastic story later~